HEALTH OFFICE GUIDELINES
Please follow the guidelines listed below:
- If your child is experiencing gastrointestinal symptoms such as vomiting or diarrhea, he or she should not return to school for a minimum of 48 hours.
- If a strep culture is obtained, please keep your child home until results are reported by your doctor.
- If strep culture is positive, your child must be treated with an antibiotic for 24 hours before returning to school
- Students with fever should stay home for a minimum of 24 hours after they no longer have fever without the use of fever reducing drugs such as Tylenol and Motrin and Advil.
- Encourage your child to wash hands, cover coughs and sneezes.
- All medications sent from home MUST be in the original container and labeled with your childs name and grade.
- If your child uses and EpiPen or Inhaler please supply the health office with the needed medications and supporting documentation.
- Please consult your child’s doctor with any other health concerns.