The Hardyston School District together with our parents, families and community is dedicated to preparing our students for the 21st Century by providing each student with a quality education, in a safe and caring environment, which allows all students to achieve the New Jersey Core Curriculum Content Standards and Common Core State Standards at all grade levels and includes the knowledge, confidence, and self-esteem to be successful life-long learners in a culturally diverse democracy.
District and Board Goals for 2018- 2019
- Conduct a needs assessment of K-8 mathematics in order to assess the value of the existing math programs, curriculum, and instruction; and determine necessary revisions.
- Improve engagement with parents / guardians in order to increase communication and awareness between home and school.
- Develop the capital projects planning process to support student achievement.
- Explore opportunities to support students’ well-being.
- Increase Board members’ professional development via increased attendance at NJSBA events.
- Complete the BSE by September 1, 2018 for follow-up discussion and analysis for self-improvement.