The Hardyston School District together with our parents, families and community is dedicated to preparing our students for the 21st Century by providing each student with a quality education, in a safe and caring environment, which allows all students to achieve the New Jersey Core Curriculum Content Standards and Common Core State Standards at all grade levels and includes the knowledge, confidence, and self-esteem to be successful life-long learners in a culturally diverse democracy.
District and Board Goals for 2021- 2022
- Hardyston will continue to collaborate with the schools in our region to align our use of student data in order to further enhance our curricular programs, broaden our professional development, and enhance student achievement at Hardyston
- Hardyston will expand District communications to inform and engage families and stakeholders in order to build better family / school relationships, to allow Hardyston students to succeed on the highest level.
- Hardyston will develop and implement an RTI model focused on math intervention for all learners.
- Hardyston will establish programs for student wellness in each school to provide social and emotional support for all students.
- Engage the public by providing multiple opportunities to participate in BOE meetings.
- Conduct a thorough strategic planning process with robust community involvement.
- Increase Board members’ professional development via increased attendance at NJSBA events.